Saturday, October 4, 2008

Oh My, Where Did September Go?

I haven't posted here for a while because we haven't been home for a while. We went and stayed up north with a bunch of friends two weeks ago. It was a great time but very exhausting. Last weekend Allie and I traveled back to Nebraska to attend my cousin Brandon's wedding. It was beautiful! Seeing everyone was a blast. I'll post pictures of both trips shortly.

I'm headed to Seattle on Monday. I'm scheduled to be there until Friday but it looks like I should be home Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. My grandparents arrive tomorrow to watch Allie during the day while Brian is at work. I know she'll enjoy spending time with them.

On October 18, Allie and I head back to Nebraska. She'll stay there the 21-24 while I'm in New Orleans. We'll head back home to Brian on the 25th.

November should be much calmer, as we are planning on staying in the state. We'll have to wait and see if that actually happens. :-)

No comments: